Documents for our eighth AGM
Documents for our seventh AGM on the 16th June 2021
- Community fund application - Red Hen
- Community fund application - Prospects Trust
- Draft minutes
Documents for our sixth AGM on the 20th June 2020
Documents for our fifth AGM on the 26th June 2019
Documents for our fourth AGM on the 17th May 2018
Documents for our third AGM on the 9th May 2017
Documents for our second AGM on the 30th June 2016
Documents for our first AGM on the 25th June 2015
The share offer closed on the 31st May 2015.
- Share offer document
- EIS and SEIS advance assurance letter
- Business plan
- Financial model
- Share offer poster
- Financial model - 528kW array
- Notes on financial model for 528kW array
The following documents were submitted for the planning application. As with all planning applications, the documents are also available online through the local Council website (searching for 'community solar' brings up our application). Public comments and responses from consultees are also available through the Public Access Link.
- Planning application form
- Design and Access Statement
- Site Plan
- Location Plan
- Layout Plan
- Flood Risk Assessment
- Archaeological report
- Biodiversity report
We are registered as an 'Industrial and Provident Society for the Benefit of the Community'.
Talks and presentations.
- Presentation for Village Meeting, April 2013
- Presentation for Cambridge Community Energy Forum, February 2014
© Reach Solar Farm, 2022